Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Challenge

Hey folks, here is your 'Unofficial Holiday Challenge'. In some parts of America it's also known as 'Some Stuff To Do During Christmas Break'. Either way you slice it, it's going to be worthwhile doing. I can't grade you on it, but I guarantee it'll make you a better photographer. So...enough with the chit-chat, here's the challenge.

1. Make 500 images.

2. Trust your histogram.

3. Have fun making the images.

4. Tell a story.

5. Try unique angles.

6. Pay close attention to your backgrounds.

7. Blog about great photographers.

8. Rinse and repeat.





8 comments:

Chan said...

So not the other "challenge" you told us about?

Kasandra. said...

I'm very afraid of/excited for your challenge. it seems you have to be awfully creative... wowwowowow. i'm taking it on tho i'm going to do it! also that little baby girl? adorable.

Slade said...

Chandler, the other 'challenge' with the book is going to be a component of Assignment #3.

I can give you as many challenges as you want...

Meghan said...

woohoo! sounds awesome! :P

cricket freak said...

I'm going to take it on

Estie said...

500!!!????!!! that is all i have to say

Slade said...

Yeah, 500 should be easy. Also, remember, it's an *optional* assignment. If you choose not to do any of it, some of it or all of it is up to YOU!

Hpugh said...

We get to use these in class right? Can I be seduced my color just a little bit?

 
Locations of visitors to this page