This is really cool too. It is a film from Kodak made in 1958. It shows how to make film.
This is to get you back in the mood to work in the darkroom with Mr. Patteson.
Remember, as cool as digital is, film is totally cool. I'm a big fan.
Click Here To View
Oh, if you speak fluent German, you will get a kick out of it. It's subtitled in English.
14 years ago
4 comments:
Well... that was fairly epic. :)
I love old films. Especially ones about photography.
p.s. Could I possibly borrow a digital camera after spring break? I found a really sweet place to shoot behind my house and want to get to it before all the snow completely melts...
Yup. If you want to have one during spring break, lemme know.
oo. that would be nice :) but... no one is at school. are they?
oh great. now it'll take me even LONGER to shoot, because that video will have to play through my head every time I'm about to take a picture.
and I feel bad, for watching something so educational during spring break. i need to go slack off for a few hours now to make up for it.
Post a Comment