A communication portal between me and my photography students from The Waterford School
Umm just so everyone is clear the heath head is where slade used to be. And the title is what slade said after we took it. Hannah you're so enthusiastic :)
haha remember when the computer fell!
This is quite possibly the best picture I've EVER seen! :D
Best. Picture. EVER.
You know what I say about being seduced by color? Well...replace the word 'color' with 'Ledger'.:rolleyes:
HA HA HA! I agree with Slade
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Umm just so everyone is clear the heath head is where slade used to be. And the title is what slade said after we took it.
Hannah you're so enthusiastic :)
haha remember when the computer fell!
This is quite possibly the best picture I've EVER seen! :D
Best. Picture. EVER.
You know what I say about being seduced by color? Well...replace the word 'color' with 'Ledger'.
:rolleyes:
HA HA HA! I agree with Slade
Post a Comment