A communication portal between me and my photography students from The Waterford School
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Last Shot
This is my last shot from 2008. I went out west of Stansbury Island yesterday and made this as the light was getting very sweet. I think I'll print it big.
Remember how I said most pictures deserve a true black and a true white? Well...this one doesn't get either.
ooooh that's very pretty. I really like how the reflection divides the picture in half and how when you look at it from left to right, it gets lighter.
4 comments:
ooooh that's very pretty. I really like how the reflection divides the picture in half and how when you look at it from left to right, it gets lighter.
oops sorry the one deleted was also mine...i just messed up on the first one so yea here's my revised comment.
Thanks Sarah!
Post a Comment